Product description Millet Prolighter 30+10LAn efficient mountaineering backpack thats lightweight but offers enough features for year-round high-mountain activity. Its very narrow, clean-cut body frees up movement and is highly functional to carry all the kit necessary for alpine progress and the vertical realm. The hip belt is removable for greater versatility, while the X-LIGHTER heat-molded foam back ensures compact load carrying. The alpine standard for day trips, the PROLIGHTER 30+10 features a 10L extension - handy for 2-3 day ski-touring adventures in lightweight mode.
- Clean-cut alpine shape. Two-buckle expandable lid with storm skirt
- FPP Ergo ice-axe holder / Rope holder
- 3 haul loops
- Reinforced ski holders / Side compression straps
- 2 zipped pockets on lid / Hydration system compatible
- Continuous shoulder strap build. Removable harness-type hip belt + integral webbing waist belt + gear holder
- Sternum strap / Load adjuster straps
- Exclusive Millet fabric
- Volume : 30+10L
- Backlength : 46 cm
- N 210D HONEYCOMB ROBIC//Impermeability PU 1000 WR//97% POLYAMIDE 3% POLYESTER
- N 420D VELOCITY SD//Impermeability 1000mm //100% POLYAMIDE
- P 600D OXFORD//Impermeability PU 1000 WR//100% POLYESTER
- N 1000D //0//100% POLYAMIDE
- Membrane : N 140D KELAS//0//80% POLYAMIDE 20% ELASTANE
- Lining : N 210D 113T//Impermeability 1000 mm ISO 811//100% POLYAMIDE
- 1020 gr
Used by Chamonix mountain Guides:
- Millet works with the Chamonix Guides Company. This guarantees to serve pure practitioners with the best products. This product corresponds to the mountain guidess criteria and they now choose and use it in their everyday activities.
- 2 or 3 haul loops spread across the top of the pack, for hauling it on crags. Reinforced stitching for secure hauling. Ideal for mountaineering and multi-pitch climbing.
Ice axes holder - FPP Ergo:
- Ice axe holder system with protection sleeves. Compatible with the different ice axes shapes, basic or technical. A functionality needed when mountaineering and /or ice climbing.
- Alpine ergonomics enhances freedom of movement. Thermomolded back panel utilizes high density foam in vertical padding creating ventilation channels and X-shaped fiber glass frame, combined with a comfortable stretch shell. Continuous Construction ergonomic shoulder straps and flexible harness-style wraparound hip belt.
- Ergonomic ski holder system allows a vertical or diagonal storage.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.